Can you think of a better topic for your small group than the Jesus Passages? Each daily passage contains three helpful elements:
- An introductory question to foster discussion ~ Hook!
- Brief explanatory comments on the biblical passage ~ Book!
- An application question in the journal ~ Took!
The method to our madness is to help your group get to know Jesus better on both an individual and group basis.
Ways you can use the Jesus Passages with your group…
1. Ask the small group participants to circulate their journal entries during the week and come to the meeting prepared to discuss and interact.
2. Assign different passages to various small group members and have them come prepared to present and foster discussion around their assigned passage. The Jesus Passages are numbered for your convenience.
3. Model the three clicks by sending your daily journals to your small group members and asking for feedback at the meeting.
Send us your suggestions and successes!
Help is coming your way…
Ron Gannett is in the process of developing small group outlines for every one of the Jesus Passages.